1. The seller, ELSAT s.c. r. Kujda p. Rzepecki located at ul. Warszawska 32E/1, 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland (Poland) entered into the central registration and information about business, NIP: 521-012-58-22 REGON: 012046300, hereinafter referred to as the "Guarantor" warrants to the purchaser of the product warranty.
2. The warranty period starts from the moment of release of the product to the consumer and is 24 months. In relation to a customer who is not a consumer the warranty period starts from the time of transition for him the risk of acquired product and is 12 months.
3. Territorial extent of coverage covers the area of the Polish and the territory of the country of delivery of the product by the guarantor.
4. in order to avoid damage we recommend you to read the detailed operating instructions, applied to her and does not exceed the maximum parameters of the product.
5. liability the warranty does not cover product defects that have arisen for reasons other than inherent in the product, in particular due to the use of the product for its intended use and the recommendations of the manual.
6. The warranty does not cover glass parts, batteries, cables, cases and materials subject to normal wear during operation of the equipment.
7. This warranty is void in the case of violation of seals, improper disassembly, repair or alteration by unauthorized persons (i.e. unauthorized service), improper maintenance of the product or the absence thereof.
8. the guarantee entitles you in case of a defect within the warranty period free repair product. How to repair the product specifies the guarantee. The guarantor may at its discretion repair instead of replace the product free from defects or refund an amount equal to the sales price. The guarantee does not entitle you to request a product free from defects or withdraw from the contract of sale and request a refund.
9. Reporting of the product should be submitted in writing, by e-mail or by fax (contact information in the header of the warranty conditions) and should include: first and last name or the name of the buyer, address, telephone number, model, product serial number, invoice number, and a description of the defect in the operation of the product covered by the warranty.
10. Return defective product should be made to the guarantor. Please send the defective product to the Guarantor without prior agreement of the guarantor.
11. Defects that impede or prevent the operation of the product in accordance with its intended purpose, and disclosed during the warranty period will be removed free of charge within 30 days from the date of delivery of the product to the Guarantor, subject to paragraph 8.
12. In case of loss of warranty card the guarantor does not seem to duplicate.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty is governed by the Polish, and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws.
14. disputes which may arise from the guarantee granted to the non-consumer shall be settled the court competent for the registered office of the guarantor.
15. Data from the product purchase invoice in respect of the device number/product, date of sale, are an integral part of the terms of the warranty.
16. Warranty on the sold product does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights arising from the provisions of the warranty for material defects.