The iNode MCU USB functionality can be modified by the user because it runs NodeMCU ESP32. NodeMCU is an open source Lua based firmware (Lua 5.1.4) for the ESP32 SOC from Espressif and uses an on-module flash-based SPIFFS file system. It connects two wireless technologies: Bluetooth 4.1 i WiFi. Due to a security reasons the Node MCU firmware is digitally signed and can only be changed using the OTA.
User can create your own Lua scripts and upload them to the iNode MCU using the iNode MCU FFS application. In our technical support https://support.inode.pl there are some free Lua scripts with the different functionalities e.g iNode Central MCU - WiFi equivalent of the iNode Care GSM.
WebUSB version of the iNode MCU USB enables direct communication from the Lua script to the Google CHROME browser. WebUSB is a kind of bridge between USB devices and web browsers:
• 5VDC, 50-160 mA depends on version and run mode;
• dimensions: 55mm x 20mm x 15mm;
• signaling by LED:
◦ configuration mode;
• USB2.0 connector;
• FLASH memory for the LUA scripts: 800kB;
• micro SD connector (option):
◦ SD cards up to 32GB;
◦ FAT file system service;
• WebUSB (option):
◦ direct communication withe the Google CHROME browser;
◦ system UART: 115200 bps 8N1 – communication with the Node MCU;
◦ additional UART: 921600 bps 8N2 – communication with the LUA script;
• operating temperature: from -20 to 45°C;
• humidity: 20 - 80% RHG;
• weight: 15 g;
• Google CHROME: Android OS, Linux, Windows 10;
Please wait ...
You are logged in correctly
The product has been added to your shopping cart
Your shopping cart has been added selected number of pieces of the product. When you order you will be able to change it.
Detailed contents of the basket is located under the shopping cart icon at the top of the page.